Community Rules & Etiquette
Thank you for being part of our community. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, we have established some basic guidelines for participation.
This community will allow you the opportunity to communicate with your peers, benefit from the experience of others and participate in ongoing discussions. By joining and using this community, you agree that you have read and will follow these rules and guidelines. You also agree to limit discussions, shared files and content to that which is appropriate for this venue. Questions should be directed to our Member Services department via the Contact Us link on this site or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to preserve a climate that encourages both professional and productive dialogue, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate membership in this community for anyone who violates these rules.
- Please use this community in a professional manner. The discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention.
- Do not post inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content. All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want others to see or that you would not want others to know came from you.
- Do not post commercial messages on any discussion list, resource library entry, or other area where others might see it. CEW Member Connect is to be used solely as a platform for members to connect with each other and share ideas – not as a platform for promotional or any other offers.
- Any benefits or other offerings directed to CEW members must be developed by, or in partnership with CEW, and must be approved by CEW before being posted on any discussion group. Please contact Tiara Patterson at email@example.com for further information.
- CEW welcomes members to post social gatherings without the use of the CEW name for any events not hosted and approved by CEW.
- Use caution when discussing products. Information posted on the lists and in the libraries is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Remember that other participants have the right to reproduce postings to this site unless you specify otherwise.
- CEW does not permit the request or solicitation of items(products, swag bags, etc.) for distribution within the community.
- All messages must add to the body of knowledge. We reserve the right to reject any message for any reason.
- Post your message or documents only to the most appropriate lists or libraries. Do not spam several lists or libraries with the same message.
Discussion Group Tips
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation, location.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that everyone can benefit from.
- Use the web interface to change your settings or to remove yourself from a list. If you are changing e-mail addresses, you do not need to remove yourself from the list and rejoin under your new e-mail address. Simply change your settings.
This site is provided as a service for the members of Cosmetic Executive Women. This disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall Cosmetic Executive Women be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information posted on this site.
Do not post any defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal materials. Do not post any information or other material protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, the posting party warrants and represents that he or she owns the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner. In addition, the posting party grants Cosmetic Executive Women and users of this site the nonexclusive right and license to display, copy, publish, distribute, transmit, print, and use such information or other material.
Cosmetic Executive Women reserves the right to terminate access to any user who does not abide by these guidelines.